Friday, August 28, 2009

CIVICS & MORAL EDUCATION 2009 SEMESTER 2 SEC 2 PROJECT WORK

Ching Beng Ray
24
28-8-2009
(Video 3)

1.Suggest the possible options you will do.
Decide not to do
To cheat in exams.
Taking the items in the store for free.
Lying to parents.
Playing the game overnight.

Decide to do
Not to cheat and reporting the guy in the toilet
limit myself in playing the game console.
Not to lie to my parents and go to school.
Study on the book.

2.What factor do you think would affect your decision

Decide not to do
Thinking about how would I feel if others
cheated on me.
How would I feel if others stole my things.

Decide to do
Not wanting others to lie to me.
Not wanting my things to get stolen.
Not wanting to get cheated on.

3.What do you think would be the consequences of your decisions?
Did not do
Get a zero as punishment.
Get scolded by parents.

Did do
Pass the exam as a reward.
Get complemented by parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment